Saturday, February 28, 2009

No, it's not.

It has been 3 weeks since I've been in a bad, anti-social, home-loving mood and it's just starting to fade. I do not know what the reason is because every time I feel a pull towards a certain reason, I cramp up and close down.
Odd it is.

My first college application went through. Big whoop for me huh?! Yay!

It's getting really hot in the sex capital of India - BANGalore (BANG-a-lot). I wonder how many people are actually having sex considering how hot it is.

I also just came to a saddening conclusion: I'm no where near being even remotely in love. Looks like it's the beginning of the end and I do not know how to approach the finish line... cause it's gonna be one big, bold, black line.

2 comments:

JW said...

The last paragraph. I hoped for both of us... Not so sure anymore.

Diya said...

Calcutta is the sex capital of India.