Friday, January 11, 2008

Roll, baby, Roll.

And so the new year rolls around... I realize that I am making this declaration 11 days too late... but hey, rather late than never right?!!.... er... right?

Anyhoo... Not a very exciting start to the New Year and no resolutions made whatsoever... as usual.

When 2008 rolled around, I assumed things would fall into place. That the familiar would become the present and the past the future but that isn't happening. One never knows what the coming days/hours/minutes has in store for us... but what I want this year to hold doesn't seem to be rolling my way.

I guess we take it one day at a time. Move forward, don't look back, straight march!
"Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel"
I am making decisions that scare me... but what choice do I have really? If I don't keep my hands on that wheel and my eyes on the road ahead... my year ain't gonna do no rolling.

I think its time I made my own choices in the matters of the soul rather than base my decisions on what other people want... As of now, I shall lust after Jim Morisson, vow to be the best I can be, make new friends, meet new people, let go of what I must... and at the same time yearn for what I shouldn't!

After all... I might not see the light of tomorrow... So if living in misery is what I do when I take my last breath... I'll fucking enjoy it for all it's worth!

"The futures uncertain And the end is always near!"

No comments: