Monday, December 3, 2007

Could you just answer me?

Frustrations prevail.

What is it with me and clinging onto hope? And waiting.... and waiting... and waiting.................. and waiting.

I need an answer but it doesn't look like I will be getting one soon. I want an answer that suites my needs, one that fits into my picture of a fairytale but that is too much to ask for.

Maybe it's time I put that foot forward and walked away with strong strides.... but why can't I?

What I wouldn't do to fold myself into that comfort.

3 comments:

Soul said...

" I do not expect anything good to happen....but still I wait for good to happen"
" I do not expect those to come back who have left me..But still I hope that someday i see them somewhere"

Hope is another form of waiting....Why do I have to wait ?..Because I have hope..and why hope...? Because I am expecting it to happen and I want it...
Simple..
I spoil myself waiting ...and hanging to that thin string of screwed up hope.

Unsui said...

To find answers you need to search. and your search will take you on journey distant lands. the Journey that ends in the same place where it started. thats where you will find what you are looking for

Emilly Orr said...

That, and closure, the dreaded concept.

Tell me something, tell me terrible things, rail at me, scream at me, curse my name...but tell me something. I can't stand being left alone and not knowing why.

But sometimes, closure doesn't. Sometimes it doesn't help, but far more often, it just doesn't happen. And that's life. Uncomfortable and uneasy and very, very real.