Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Black.

I'm sorry I never listened
I'm sorry I never asked
I apologize for my mistakes
But it hurts to know you've gone so fast.

I hurt to know the dream might be true
I hurt to know that she might be yours
I ache to think that you might be hers
But it hurts to know you can't correct your flaws.

I admit I loved you all along
I admit I hated you just a bit
I take blame for the tears I spilled
But it hurts to know that my heart just split.

I will listen to you now
I will love you a little longer ... there's no way back
I shall remember your kisses a little too clearly
But I am afraid it's time the future turned black.

3 comments:

Princess Selene said...

i like..i like......
is it for ^?? curios to know!

The Muddled Mind said...

'it hurts to know u can't correct your flaws'
X )
B'ful expression

The Muddled Mind said...

'But it hurts to know you can't correct your flaws'
X )
B'ful expression