Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cows Are Sexy! I Admit It!

Guchi-cookoo-leee-bleh-la-la-mama-schela-mee-mee-yosch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh.
Hey..... Whats up?
*long pause*

Yes, that's randomness but what does it matter?
This is the blogging world you know. *looks smug*
I can sound like a complete fool and still come off as an exceptional writer!
I reign my blog! *looks righteous*

There seem to be more people turning to blogging these days... jobless gits. (Blame THAT on Ron Weasley.. You know the red-haired dude from Harry Potter who, by the way, is out to destroy You-Know-Who *said in a fearful whisper*... You don't know who?... Lord... Lord... VOLDERMOT!! *shrieks and runs for cover* -- for all those ignorant people who didn't know WHO, if I die, I'm suing.--You murders. And I thought Voldy here was bad.)

Moving on, in my pathetic attempt to bring humor to my now almost-dead blog, I must state that men are beautiful creatures... read: creatures.
Much like pets.
It just sucks when they bring emotions into a ton of things.
Those blubbering morons!
It's not that I hate men. Really. In fact, I QUITE like them. *smiles slyly*
But all I'm trying to put forth here is, that men need to buck(le) up and get their acts straight.

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
It's sad that my dog has been neutered.. she's never going to have a boyfriend.
It makes me want to weep.
The treacherous fate she has to endure!
The physical frustration!
Oh! Bless her!

2nd RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
Cows are sexy, dude. *I like big butts and I cannot lie!* That's what hits me.
They sashay along our filth ridden roads, their amazing girth taking up most of the pavement as well.
They have a don't-give-a-damn attitude. (Don't believe me? Next time you see a cow sitting in the middle of a busy high way, you'll think of me and then choke on your spit! Hah!)
I like cows.
They come in different colors.
AND patterns. *wiggles eyebrows*
Beat that, suckers!

1 comment:

Sharanya said...

you're such a funny lil munch...i agree, cows are pretty hot...i'm sure there's some kind of mental disorder related to it...*snaps fingers like Rachel from Frens* wat was it? wat was it? well...i dunno but i shall remmeber and tell and we can have it together! yay!
PS your dog can hgave boyfriends *smiles slyly* she just can't have babies...uhhh..make that puppies...eeewww bad mental image! eeew eeew eeew!
MWA! keep writing and making my life happy. :)