Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ah. It's called "frivolous empathy"

The stars twinkle; the moon sings; the skies mumble; the wind blows; the night whispers... and then I weep.
I weep for the beauty.
I weep for it's pain.
I weep for the slumber lost on thoughts of melancholic empathy.
And then I weep yet again...
... for reasons that hold no significance.

"It's a marvelous night for a moondance..."

Sung with such honesty.
Especially on a night like this!

I can hear music. It's hums and jingles; sways and whispers; allures and cries.
The sound of melody is so profound.
So simple and honest.
We relate the beatings of our hearts with every swing of every note... of so many songs.

Tonight I shall dance with the stranger in the air and make love to the sounds of the symphonies that flow with the night.
Caught up in the breeze.
With the moon shining bright!

No comments: