Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cooking, Baby-Sitting and Humorous Post #2 (Almost)

Today has been spent pretty eventfully.
Why?
I cooked.
But that is not what is astounding.
What's boggling my mind is the fact that I can cook.
And (not to be pompous *Scoff*) I'm pretty damn good!
Teehee.
(Okay, so maybe I put a little extra salt and chocked my 11 year old brother but what does that matter!)

15 minutes after that positively thrilling (*yawn*) experience, I decided to be the dedicated, loving older sister that people expect of me.
I helped my brother with grammar.
Such bonding is good.
It's just sad that I left him alone after precisely 42 seconds.

I'm now blogging because I'm bored out of my skull (which can be seen quite clearly thanks to the royally nasty haircut I went and got myself. *Classy?! My Feckin' Foot!!*). My dog looks lethargic, my brother decided that "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is an inspiration to him and finds it highly necessary to enact every one of those irritating jumping motions.... and then there's me: Wondering what happened to e-mailing and WHY my hair is so short.
Life is boring.
And irritating.

And, as my brother said, "OH MY GOD! THERE'S TOO MUCH SALT!!"
*cough cough choke gag*

Have a nice day!

No comments: