Saturday, April 28, 2007

Introspection During Spider Man

I'm here doing some serious introspection to the sounds of Toby McGuire and Kristin Dunst... and a lot of screaming and slashing sounds.
At times like these, my conclusions seem inconclusive. Make any sense? Not to me!
I find the time to blog but I never find the time to introspect... And when I finally do make time, I am forced and obligated to listen to the sounds of a moving comic.
How exciting.

Today has been filled with the feeling of loss and a lot of tears. Not to forget the runny nose, throat ache and the feeling of being chocked by some super natural power.
When moments of melancholy hit me, I always have a divine thought to turn to. All of a sudden, divine thoughts don't seem to be part of what I "do."
I'm going into my mode of depression which is quite complicated. My moods are swinging faster than I can say "Tea leaves" and my tears are falling before I can catch them.
My conclusion?: ................................ I don't have one.
That's a shocker.
It is now obvious...

... Introspection gets one nowhere.
It just fucks one up even more. :-)

I do not generally use profanity (which is a blatant lie) and neither are my blog posts remotely humorous (which is, evidently, not a blatant lie) but Spider Man and Toby McGuire's butt makes one do weird and unusual things. I am pretty sure that by tomorrow or my next post, I am going to go back to my old depressive, observant and analytical self... so might as well enjoy this while it lasts.

And share it with all those who aren't attacked by the sounds of the moving comic!
*ting*

No comments: