Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Curiosity, Confusion and Dread

I have too many questions I want answered but I am not able to figure out what those questions are. It's tiring when you spend most of the night sitting up and trying to find anwers to questions that don't exist.
It's started. Words.
I have never hated words before... now it fills me with dread.
The fist of time is going to close in and there is much to conquer before it does.
I always wonder what the consequences of not acting during these times would be... and I do not like the results.
They scare me and disappoint me. It's not something I want to have to face right now.
At this point in my life.

My morning Goodbye was very abrupt. Very cold. I did not like it. I presume the gravity of the situtation was not put across with any sort of emphasis.
Again, I am going to have to let Time do her work. That being said with much spite.


I can only hope that it's easy and the schedule right.
The moments significant and the emotions strong.

1 comment: